Friday, May 29, 2009

Pennies from Heaven?


Well hello again, bloglings. I'm getting settled in the new Southern Digs, and it's turning out ok, so far. I was doing the 3rd shift clerking thing, but the hours were cut and being new man in, so was I. But...if they hadn't done that, I would have been sleeping instead of job hunting and bagged a lower management retail job. Much closer to home, and it's something I have some backup on in case I get stuck with something. Same company as my wife, she's a GM in another district, so I have a sounding board when things get a little sniggly.
So, in a nutshell, we've moved into a humble abode, and doing OK for the moment. Decent jobs, so maybe we can climb out of this financial hole we've dug into for the moment. We'll see ya soon, blog-mates!

No comments: